Crispy Tofu & Cavolo Nero Noodles
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
300g block firm tofu, cut into medium sized cubes
1 red onion, cut into half moons
200g baby corn
200g sugar snap peas
4 cloves garlic, sliced
1 thumb ginger, grated
200g bag of cavolo nero, hard stalks removed and roughly chopped
For the sauce
4 tbsp Sriracha
3 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
Juice of 1 lime
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
3 tbsp maple syrup
4 portions of rice noodles
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the tofu to the pan, fry on each side for few minutes, turning carefully until crispy. Set aside.
2. In the meantime, add the onion and remaining oil to a separate frying pan.
3. Cook the onion for 7-8 minutes then add the corn, sugar snap peas, garlic and ginger.
4. Fry for 3-4 minutes, then add the cavolo nero. Fry for a further 2 minutes.
5. Cook the rice noodles as per instructions on the pack.
6. Now add all the sauce ingredients to the pan along with the noodles and tofu.
8. Mix to combine, then serve in bowls.