Rice Noodle & Cavolo Nero Salad
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 3 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
176 kcal Energy
10.5g (of which Sugar)
0.8g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 200g bag sliced cavolo nero
- 300g straight to wok ribbon rice noodles
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 28g pack coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 25g unsalted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cook the Cavolo Nero in a large pan of boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain well.
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water, stir to break the noodles up a little, leave for 1-2 minutes then drain.
- Meanwhile, mix together the chilli sauce, soy, fish sauce and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Toss together the Cavolo Nero, noodles, spring onions, carrot, chilli and most of the coriander and peanuts then stir in the dressing.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander and peanuts.