Gnocchi with Wild Mushrooms & Cavolo Nero
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 8 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
777 kcal Energy
8.7g (of which Sugar)
18g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 30g dried wild mushrooms
- 500g pack gnocchi
- 200g pack shredded cavolo nero
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 150g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 25g walnut pieces, chopped
- 100g low fat soured cream
- Fresh herbs to finish
For a Vegan Option: Replace the sour cream with a vegan version, or a vegan creme fraiche
- Soak the dried mushrooms in 200ml boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and reserve the juice and roughly chop the mushrooms.
- Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi and black kale in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, drain.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the button and wild mushrooms, garlic and walnuts for 3-4 minutes, add the mascarpone and reserved mushroom juice and heat for 1 minute. Stir in the gnocchi and black kale. Season to taste.