Thai Chicken & Spinach Curry
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 20 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
317 kcal Energy
2.6g (of which Sugar)
7g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g chicken breast, sliced
- 50g Thai green curry paste
- 300g chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 400ml can reduced fat coconut milk
- 100g frozen peas
- 250g bag spinach
- Juice 1 lime
- Chopped coriander and cooked brown basmati rice to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and peas, bring to a simmer and cook gently for 7-8 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach until just wilted and add the lime juice.
- Season to taste and sprinkle with coriander.
Serve with cooked brown basmati rice.