Super Veg Pad Thai
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 10 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
488 kcal Energy
10g (of which Sugar)
2.5g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 150g shredded Cavolo Nero
- 150g folded rice noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red birds eye chilli, sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetarian fish sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Juice 1 lime
- To serve: chopped roasted peanuts, coriander leaves, lime wedges li>
- Cook the cavolo nero in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain. At the same time, cook the noodles according to pack instructions until tender then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the pepper for 2-3 minutes, add the chilli and spring onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the peanut butter, soy, fish sauce and 4 tbsp water.
- Add the noodles and cavolo nero and stir to combine.
- Stir in the coriander and lime juice.
- Divide between 2 bowls and serve scattered with peanuts, coriander leaves and lime wedges.