Cavolo Nero Fish Pie
PREP: 20 Minutes
COOK: 5 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
540 kcal Energy
8g (of which Sugar)
7g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 200g cavolo nero, shredded
- 300g salmon fillets, diced
- 250g cod fillets, diced, defrosted
- 350g prepared cheese sauce
- 200g cooked, peeled prawns, defrosted
- 750g hot mashed potato
- Steam the cavolo nero for 5 minutes, then transfer to the base of a heatproof serving dish.
- Meanwhile, cook the fish in simmering water for 4 minutes and drain.
- Heat up the cheese sauce and add the fish and prawns, then cook for 1 minute to heat through.
- Pour over the cavolo nero and top with mashed potato.
- Place under a preheated grill for 1-2 minutes until golden and serve.