Cavolo Nero Pizza with Tuna & Eggs
PREP: 20 Minutes
COOK: 20 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
775 kcal Energy
5.1g (of which Sugar)
9.3g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 500g ciabatta bread mix
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g shredded cavolo nero
- 200g can tuna in spring water
- 50g pitted black olives, sliced
- 4 medium eggs
- 200g grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200o Gas mark 6.
- Mix the bread mix with 260ml warm water and knead for 5-10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Place in a bowl, cover and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the tomatoes for 5 minutes until thickened, cool. Steam the black kale for 5 minutes and cool.
- Knock back the bread and roll into 2 x 30cm circles and place on 2 large greased baking trays and set aside for 15 minutes. Spread with the tomato mixture. Top with the black kale, tuna and olives. Crack 2 eggs onto each pizza and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, swapping trays over half way until golden.