Spinach, Watermelon & Grain Salad
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 2 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
487 kcal Energy
16.5g (of which Sugar)
4.3g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 250g pouch mixed grains
- 250g spinach
- 1/4 small watermelon, diced
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- Heat the grains according to pack instructions.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl, cover with clingfilm and microwave for 2 minutes or until just wilted, stir into the grains with the watermelon.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and oil, season and toss into the salad.
- Meanwhile, poach the eggs according to taste and place on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle over the parsley and serve.