Mediterranean Spinach Filled Rolls
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 2 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
260 kcal Energy
4g (of which Sugar)
0.4g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 4 crusty bread rolls
- 260g bag spinach
- 280g jar chargrilled peppers in oil
- 1 courgette, halved then thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 125g light mozzarella, sliced
- Cut the tops off the rolls to make lids and reserve. Scoop out the bread saving the shell of the roll.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl, cover with clingfilm and microwave for 2 minutes, squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Drain the peppers reserving the oil. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil and fry the courgettes for 2-3 minutes until softened and mix in the peppers and basil, season. Place half the courgette mixture in the base of the rolls, add the mozzarella and then the remaining courgette mixture, press in the spinach then top with the roll lid.
- Serve halved with salad.