Fusilli Pasta with Chicken, Cavolo Nero & Tomatoes
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 10 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
652 kcal Energy
19g (of which Sugar)
2.3g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 125g fusilli pasta
- 150g shredded Cavolo Nero
- 75g sun dried tomatoes, sliced + 1 tbsp oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- To serve: grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 7 minutes, add the cavolo nero and cook for a further 3 minutes, drain, reserving some of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil from the sun dried tomato jar and fry the chicken for 5-6 minutes until golden and cooked throughout.
- Add the garlic, sun dried tomatoes and cherry tomatoes and fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the pasta and cavolo nero with a little of the cooking liquid and season.
- Serve sprinkled with grated Parmigiano Reggiano.