PREP: 45 Minutes
COOK: 15 - 20 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
701 kcal Energy
3.5g (of which Sugar)
10g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 500g pack ciabatta bread mix
- 150g passata
- 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 200g grated Cheddar & mozzarella cheese mix
- 260g bag spinach
- 2 medium eggs
- Mix the bread mix with 280-300ml warm water to form a soft dough. Using a food mixer with a dough hook, knead for 8 minutes (or knead by hand for 10 minutes). Place in an oiled bowl, cover and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Knock back the dough and divide into 2. Roll each out into a rough 28cm circle and place each on a greased baking tray. Spread with the passata and top with tomatoes. Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl, cover with clingfilm and microwave for 2 minutes, squeeze out the excess liquid and scatter over the pizzas.
- Make a slight well in the centre and crack an egg into the centre. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.