Chicken, Kale & Ginger Stir Fry
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
285 kcal Energy
8.6g (of which Sugar)
0.6g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 200g bag ready prepared kale
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g chicken breast, sliced
- 2cm piece root ginger, grated
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the kale in boiling water for 5 minutes then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger, carrot and pepper and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the kale, hoisin and soy with 2 tbsp water and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with freshly cooked noodles