Kale Sweet Potato & Sardine Bake
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 15 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
422 kcal Energy
8.6g (of which Sugar)
3.9g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 200g pack kale
- 200g sweet potatoes, diced
- 50g couscous
- 2 x 95g can Sardines in tomato sauce
- 25g walnut pieces
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Cook the kale and sweet potatoes in boiling water for 8 minutes until tender, drain and transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Meanwhile, place couscous in a small bowl and pour over 100ml boiling water, cover and leave for 5 minutes.
- Top the kale with the sardines and sauce. Fluff the couscous with a fork and stir in the walnuts, parsley and seasoning. Sprinkle over the sardines and bake for 15 minutes.