Super Greens Pie
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
500g potatoes, diced
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 Leek, sliced
200g pack Cavolo Nero, stalks removed and shredded
400g can borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
½ tsp grated nutmeg
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
100g vegan cream cheese alternative
250ml carton cream alternative
320g pack puff pastry sheet
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 7-8 minutes until just tender, drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the Leek and Covolo Nero for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, beans, nutmeg and herbs and season well.
- Stir in the cream cheese and cream alternatives.
- Transfer to an ovenproof serving dish, a little smaller than the size of the pastry sheet.
- Top with the pastry and crimp the edges.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.