Cavolo Nero & Chickpea Falafels with Harissa
PREP: 10 mins
COOK: 10 mins
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
355 kcal Energy
2.0g (of which Sugar)
2.2g (of which Saturated Fat)
400g can chick peas, drained and rinsed
200g pack Cavolo Nero, thick stalks removed
1 tbsp tahini
1 clove garlic
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp ground coriander
2 tbsp vegetable oil
100g yogurt alternative
1 tsp harissa paste
- Place the chick peas in a food processor with the leaves from 2 stems Cavolo Nero, roughly chopped, the tahini, garlic and spices and blend to a coarse paste, season well.
- Divide into 8 and roll into balls.
- Heat the oil and fry the falafels for 2-3 minutes until golden, turning once half way.
- Remove and add the remaining Cavolo Nero, shredded and fry for 2-3 minutes, season.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt and harissa.
- Serve the falafels onto the Cavolo Nero and drizzle with the harissa yogurt.