Tuna and Kale Burgers
PREP: 20 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
332 kcal Energy
3.6g (of which Sugar)
0.7g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 500g Maris Piper potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 x 200g cans tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 tbsp tartare sauce
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 150g shredded kale
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-15 minutes until tender, drain and roughly mash.
- Gently mix in the tuna, tartare sauce and flour.
- Meanwhile, steam the kale for 4 minutes and roughly chop.
- Stir into the potato mixture and season.
- Mould into 8 burgers and chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the burgers in 2 batches for 1-2 minutes each side until golden.
- Serve with a fresh green salad and roasted cherry tomatoes