Seared Beef with Kale & Beetroot
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
375 kcal Energy
10g (of which Sugar)
4g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 3 tsp horseradish sauce
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 sirloin steaks (400g)
- 200g shredded kale
- 2 cooked beetroot, coarsely grated
- Mix together 1 tsp horseradish sauce, 1 tsp mustard, the honey and 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce and pour over the steaks and leave to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the marinades and griddle for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, steam the kale for 4 minutes.
- Mix the remaining horseradish sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a large frying pan and add the kale and beetroot, stir well to combine.
- Divide the kale mixture between 2 plates and top with the steaks.