Sausage, Leek & Potato Traybake
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 20 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
496 kcal Energy
11g (of which Sugar)
10g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp oil
- 454g pack Lincolnshire sausages
- 500g leeks, trimmed, washed and thickly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thickly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped sage
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 7-8 minutes, drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the sausages for 3-4 minutes to brown.
- Place the potatoes, sausages, leeks, pepper and sage in a large roasting tray. Mix together the remaining oil with the mustard and honey and toss into the leek mixture, season.
- Bake for 20 minutes.