Leek & Potato Boulangere
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 50 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
236 kcal Energy
4.5g (of which Sugar)
0.6g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 leeks, trimmed, washed and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 800g Charlotte or Maris Piper potatoes, thinly sliced
- 300ml vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the leeks and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Grease an ovenproof casserole dish, place 1/3 of the potatoes on the base, top with half the leek mixture, repeat the layers finishing with potatoes.
- Pour over the stock and season. Lay a circle of baking parchment over the potatoes, cover with a lid and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove the lid and parchment and cook for a further 15 minutes until potatoes are tender and golden on top.