Salmon & Leek Tart Tatin
PREP: 15 Minutes
COOK: 25 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
528 kcal Energy
11.5g (of which Sugar)
12.8g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 400g pack leeks, cut into 2cm circles
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 150g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 375g pack all butter puff pastry
- Drizzle balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the leeks for 5 minutes, turning once until golden.
- Mix together the maple syrup and mustard and pour over the base of a 22cm square tin, top with the leeks and then scatter over the salmon.
- Rollout the pastry to a 24cm square, trimming the edges. Place over the leeks, tucking the edges into the tin to encase the filling.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Upturn onto a serving plate, drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with chives.