Roasted Cod on Cavolo Nero
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 15 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
230 kcal Energy
4g (of which Sugar)
1.5g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 4 x 150g cod fillets
- 25g capers
- 25g black olives, sliced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 300g vine on cherry tomatoes
- 400g cavolo nero, shredded
- Half x 15g pack chives, chopped
- Half x 20g pack parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Place the cod on a greased baking tray.
- Mix together the capers, olives and oil, season and spoon over the fish.
- Add the tomatoes to the baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the Cavolo Nero for 6-8 minutes.
- Drain and return to the pan.
- Stir in the herbs and the juice from the cod.
- Divide the Cavolo Nero between 4 plates and top with the cod and tomatoes.