Quinoa, Turkey & Cavolo Nero Salad
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 20 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
526 kcal Energy
7.1g (of which Sugar)
3.7g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 100g quinoa
- 2 x 200g packs cavolo nero, shredded
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g walnut pieces
- 400g leftover cooked turkey, shredded
- Cook the quinoa according to pack directions, cool under cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, cook the cavolo nero in boiling water for 5 minutes, cool under cold water and drain well.
- Whisk the lemon juice, oil, mustard and honey together and season well. Toss the quinoa and cavolo nero with the tomatoes, walnuts and turkey and toss in the dressing.