Prawn & Kale Madras Curry
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
358 kcal Energy
5g (of which Sugar)
1.6g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 250g mushrooms, halved
- 75g Pataks Madras Curry Paste
- 410g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g bag ready prepared kale
- 300g tiger prawns
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion for 4 minutes. Add the mushrooms and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the curry paste, then the chickpeas, tomatoes and 150ml water.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the prawns and kale and simmer covered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with freshly cooked basmati rice.