Kale, Gorgonzola and Pear Salad
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 5 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
512 kcal Energy
12.3g (of which Sugar)
8.3g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 200g pack shredded kale
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g walnut pieces
- 1 ripe pear, cored and sliced
- 50g gorgonzola, diced
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 25g fresh breadcrumbs
- Steam the kale for 4 minutes, cool slightly.
- Mix in the tomatoes, walnuts, pear and Gorgonzola.
- Whisk together 1 tbsp oil and vinegar, season and toss into the salad.
- Heat the remaining oil and fry the breadcrumbs for 1-2 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Divide the salad between 2 places and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.