PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 8 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
266 kcal Energy
14g (of which Sugar)
2.5g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 200g Kale, chopped
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 3 medium eggs
- 200g pack marinated roasted peppers, sliced
- 410g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp French dressing (30ml)
- 50g pitted black olives
- Cook the Kale in boiling water for 5 minutes, adding the beans for the last 2-3 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, soft boil the eggs for 5 minutes and cool under cold water.
- Fry the peppers with the oil with the Kale and green beans for 1-2 minutes.
- Cool slightly before stirring in the cannelloni beans and dressing.
- Serve topped with quartered eggs and olives.