Cavolo Nero, Potato & Black Pudding Stack
PREP: 15 Minutes
COOK: 15 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
619 kcal Energy
7.4g (of which Sugar)
16.8g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 150g vine on cherry tomatoes
- 350g baby new potatoes
- 200g pack cavolo nero, shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 120g black pudding
- 75g créme fraiche
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Place the tomatoes on the vine in a small roasting tin and roast for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes or until just tender, add the cavolo nero and cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic for a few seconds, add the potatoes and cavolo nero with the half the mustard and crush lightly with a masher to give a chunky texture. Press into 2 x 11cm round rings.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil and fry the black pudding for 1 minute each side. Place on top of the mash.
- Warm the créme fraiche with the remaining mustard and spoon over the pudding. Top with the tomatoes and serve