Cheesy Baked Eggs
COOK: 20- 25 mins
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
371 kcal Energy
5.9g (of which Sugar)
6.4g (of which Saturated Fat)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 leeks, trimmed and sliced
2 cloves garlic sliced
10 cherry tomatoes sliced
4 large eggs
100g mature cheddar grated
Seasoning to taste
- Pre- heat your oven to 180c.
- Add the oil to a medium pan on a low to medium heat then add in the leeks. Fry for 8-10 minutes until soft and caramelising.
- Now add the garlic and fry for a further minute.
- Add the tomatoes and spinach to the pan and cook down for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and season well.
- Transfer the mix to a medium high sided baking dish.
- Crack the eggs on top of the veg mix.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top and pop in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and serve with some crusty bread.