Chicken, Kale & Butter Bean Stew
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 chicken breasts, chopped
1 onion, roughly sliced
3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1 tbsp smoked paprika
6 large tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
550ml vegetable stock
500g butter beans, drained
250g bag of kale, chopped
Serving suggestion -- Jacket potatoes
1. Add 1 tbsp of olive to a large pan, add the chicken and cook for a few minutes each until lightly golden brown. Remove the chicken and set aside.
2. Now add the onion and remaining oil to the pan and cook for approx 10 minutes until soft.
3. Add the garlic and smoked paprika to the pan and cook for a further minute.
4. Now add in the chopped tomatoes and vinegar, cook for a few minutes until they are soft then add the stock. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add in the beans, chicken and kale. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
6. Season to taste.
7. Serve the stew with the jacket potatoes on the side.