Pasta with Kale, Chilli & Tomato
PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
470 kcal Energy
8g (of which Sugar)
5g (of which Saturated Fat)
- 300g pasta shapes
- 200g Kale, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 250g smoked back bacon, chopped
- 1-2 tsp mild chilli powder
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with herbs
- In separate pans, boil the pasta and Kale for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, bacon and chilli powder for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the Kale and pasta and season to taste.