Kale Sweet Potato Hash by Nadia's Healthy Kitchen
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed (around 300g)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 (400g) can kidney beans
60ml (4 tbsp) water
2 tbsp tomato puree
Juice of 2 lime
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp chilli powder
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan/425F.
2. Arrange the sweet potato cubes onto a baking tray. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil. Give it a quick toss, then bake for 25-30 minutes until soft.
3. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan, then add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the beans, kale, water, tomato puree and lemon juice and cook for another few minutes until the kale starts to wilt.
5. Add the paprika, oregano, cumin, coriander and chilli powder and season to taste with salt & pepper.
6. Add the cooked potatoes and give everything a quick toss, then cover and cook on a low heat for 7-10 minutes until heated through.
7. Serve hot with sour cream, fresh coriander and avocado. Enjoy!